At some point you may find yourself in a season of life that is overwhelming, confusing, or lonely. You may have coped with struggles in the past or ‘just gotten by’ and now you are reaching out for help. Maybe you are feeling stuck and unsure what to do next. I know that your story did not start today, but through the exploration of your past and present, you can begin to create your next chapter. Together, we can work towards accomplishing your goals.
In our society, having a healthy relationship with food is challenging. It forces us to criticize our reflections in the mirror daily. It is my passion to help you empower yourself to develop and regain a healthy relationship with food and your body.
As a Health At Every Size provider, I am a firm believer in body diversity and taking the emphasis off the number on the scale. At the same time, I am aware that we live in a society where this message is counter-culture and the additional challenges you might face on your journey towards body acceptance and appreciation.
- License and State: 2018028476 Missouri
- Supervisor: Teresa Paterson
- Supervisor License: 2014015305 Missouri
- License No. and State: 2018028476 Committee For Professional Counselors- Missouri
- License No. and State: 3269 Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board